|June 30, 2016|
|6:00 pm||to||8:30 pm|
Thursday, June 30 from 6:00 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
EN Japanese Brasserie – 435 Hudson Street (at Leroy Street)
Contemporary izakaya EN Japanese Brasserie is hosting a sake tasting with a fun, family-style dinner by Executive Chef Abe Hiroki to introduce guests to the wonders of one of Japan’s national alcoholic beverages.
The event is a collaboration with JFC International and Kuramoto US, one of the major sake consulting groups in the US. Nick Matsumoto and Takuya Shimomura (aka Sakeman) will guide guests through a sake list of eight sakes from different prefectures and with different flavor profiles.
– Poochi Poochi sparkling sake (Fukushima)
– Kaori Tsuru Crane Junmai Daiginjo (Yamaguchi)
– Matsu no Midori Junmai Daiginjo (Kyoto)
– Hanagaki Junmai Ginjo (Fukui)
– Shichida Junmai Ginjo Nama Genshu (Saga)
– Chiyomusubi Tokubetsu Junmai (Tottori)
– Suehiro Yamahai Junmai (Fukushima)
– Yoshinosugi Tarusake (Nara)
Guests will receive an additional two portions of any of the sakes that they like the most.
To purchase tickets, please visit EN’s Eventbrite page, or call the events department at 212.647.9196.