All 16 articles in the Working from Home During COVID-19 series that ran from April 2 through May 6 are now available in Japanese, with PDFs attached at the top of each article.
New York City and the world are in the process of slowly reopening, but these tips apply whether you are working in the office or from home. Please continue to refer to them as you move forward through this pandemic.
- Tips and Tricks
- Meetings, Meetings, and More Meetings
- Your Questions Answered
- Leading a Meeting
- Attending a Meeting
- Ineffective Meetings
- Quick Tips for Meeting Effectiveness
- Maintaining a Healthy Balance
- Establish a Routine
- Sharing My Routine
- A Different Type of Culture
- Corporate and Work Culture in Times of Crisis
- Corporate and Work Culture in Times of Crisis (Technology)
- Corporate and Work Culture in Times of Crisis (Communication)
- Small Business Success Story
- Why Mindset Matters
Correction: An incorrect email address was listed in the original posts. We apologize for this error and any inconvenience this may have posed if you tried to reach us during the series. We have corrected the address to read firstname.lastname@example.org. If you still have questions or would like to share your work from home stories, please send them along.