J-COLLABO FALL FESTIVAL 2015: Beauty in Inheritance
Saturday, September 19 from 1:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
J-COLLABO – 300 7th Street, Brooklyn
Suggested Donation $20
The J-COLLABO FALL FESTIVAL 2015 comes to an exciting close this Saturday with a daylong festival featuring lectures, performances, food and sake, and exhibits. The festival will also feature an appearance by the beautiful Geisha Kikuno, who will present a lecture on Geisha culture in Japan as well as a performance.
EVENT SCHEDULE :
1:00 p.m. ~ 7:00 p.m.
– Food vendors –
- Dango by NYnojo
- Dorayaki by Kuryu New York
3:00 p.m. ~ 5:30 p.m.
- About Hanamachi Culture by KIKUNO (Geisha)
- About Wa-Glass by Mitsuyasu Yokota (Wa-glass artist)
- About Kasama-yaki by Makoto Oki (WAPorter’s ceramic artist)
- KIKUNO (Geisha)
- Akim Funk Buddha (Performing Artist MC)
Award-winning recipient of the cultural exchange fellowship from the US-Japan Commission and the National Endowment for the Arts
For more information, please visit J-COLLABO’s Facebook Event page.