JAPANFes feat. Konamon Contest
Saturday, June 3 from 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
Park Avenue between 38th and 40th Streets
Sponsored by Otafuku Sauce, JAPANFes brings the first konamon contest to New York! Konamon is Japanese flour-based foods such as takoyaki, okonomiyaki, and yakisoba. Local konamon vendors will go head-to-head to see who will be crowned the first Best Flour Dish Vendor in New York as voted on by JapanFes attendees.
- Karl’s Balls: Takoyaki
- Uminoie: Vegetable Yakisoba
- Kazu-chan: Hiroshima-style Okonomiyaki
- Oconomi: Osaka-style Okonomiyaki
- Moffle Bar: Mochi-filled Waffle
- EbiyakiYa: Shrimp Takoyaki
- Oh! Dango: Dango
- Manju: Yakimanjyu
- Matsuakaya: Gyoza and Yaki Udon
- Murakami Yakisoba: Meat Yakisoba
- Osaka-Ya: Osaka-style Okonomi-yaki
Explore the array of Japanese flour dishes and vote for your favorite. One dish is $8; buy three and get a free drink.
There will also be many other types of delicious Japanese cuisine and products available.
JapanFes Food Vendors
- Teineiya: Grilled Squid and Japanese Soda
- Harmony of Shining Women Foundation: Hawaiian Coffee and Japanese Handmade Crafts
- Ishibashi Cheese Cake: Cheese Cake and Matcha Tea Cheese Cake
- Fuji Mart NY: Ramen Onigiri Butadon
- Sam’s Ice Cream: Fried Ice Cream
- Amnet: Japanese Shaved Ice
- Jessie Foodie: Oyaki, Side Dish
- Table for Two: Onigiri
- Kishuya Ramen Noodle Bar: Tantan Ramen
- Beard Papa’s: Baked Cream Puffs
- Soba Men: Soba Salad
- Yume Wo Katare: Chashu Buns
Japanese Shops and Activities
- Tanaka Taisan: Face Art
- Yukiko Murai: Massage Chair
- mingei japan: Japanese Crafts
- Wuhao: Tenugui
- Kokeshi 375 x Saki’s Japanese Lesson: Japanese Clothing
- Live Music by Kohei
- NARUTO Performance
Stay updated by following the JapanFes feat. Konamon Contest Facebook event page.